Pokemon (SPOILERS ALERT)

So I'm currently playin pokemon x . Although I love the original Pokemon games (and the original 150) pokemon, some of the new features are pretty cool!

SPOILERS ALERT!!



* * *



For instance, super training does make ev a lot easier.
Mega evolutions are sick! http://www.serebii.net/xy/megaevolutions.shtml
Pokemon amie is fun, especially on certain pokemon. - example: Kangaskhan does not appreciate you petting her child. If you try and pet charmander's (and further evolutions) tail, you will get burnt.

I am not going for competitive battles so my pokemon do not have perfect IV's etc etc.  My aim is to catch em all ^.^

Currently using:

Greninja 
Torrent: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 6 Hp Hasty Nature - Surf - Dark Pulse - Ice Beam - U-turn
(Surf for 100% accuracy, U-turn for convenience switching)

Talonflame
Flame Body: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Hp Adamant Nature - Brave Bird - Flare Blitz - Roost - Swords Dance
( gale wings is much better for competitive)

Charizard
Blaze /  Tough Claws: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Hp Adamant Nature - Earthquake, Focus Punch, Substitute, Dragon Claw
(optional Flare blitz, etc. I am using mega evolution in x version so charizard turns dragon type)

Kangaskhan - one of my favourites. especially the mega form parental bond is OP
Scrappy / Parental Bond: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 6 Hp Adamant Nature - Power-Up Punch - Sucker Punch - Earthquake - Dizzy Punch
(Return and Fake out are also options but i went for mega so the double hit build ^)

I am having trouble deciding for the last two pokemon. Lucario I'm only considering since according to the story line it wants to be with me and I do appreciate story lines.  Gardevoir is also very awesome and strong as a fairy type but I'd rather go with Xerneas; it is afterall, the legendary pokemon for x.  Another extremely strong pokemon is Gengar with the ability levitate.  Poison and Steel are the only super effective types against Fairy.  

So.. I'll probably ultimately go with Gengar and Xerneas.


But I can't just ditch Lucario =(


So yeah. Have fun guys!