Quotes

The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the capacity for sacrifice. Ironically, their virtues make them vulnerable - they are often wounded, sometimes destroyed.  - Ernest Hemingway


Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny.
                         Laozi


There is no emotion, there is peace.
There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
Jedi vs Sith by monstars753There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me. 


Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned - XMEN